The holidays are bearing down and the stockings of your loved ones hang limp and unstuffed. Fear not! Like the shining nose of Rudolph, 4EG is here to save Christmas. This year we want you to give a gift that matters. Give the gift of Cincinnati.
Bars have always played a special role in communities. The landing spot of strangers, the second home of locals, the hub of news and events. Over the past decade, 4EG locations have proudly established themselves as Cincinnati staples. To this end, we are promoting a special holiday deal: Buy a $50 gift card for a loved one and receive a free $10 gift card for yourself!
While our bars and restaurants are fulfilling experiences in their own right, we want you to use them this holiday season as the stable network connecting you to the city we love. With this goal in mind, we want to share some of the great businesses and experiences right around the corner from our signature locations!
OVER-THE-RHINE OUR BARS: LACHEY’S | THE LACKMAN | LOW SPARK
The revitalized star of the Queen City, the OTR area has a unique atmosphere that is unmatched. With specialty shops, distinct architecture, and a vibrant community, there is plenty to explore.
Ideas for Adventure:
• Washington Park: Events every weekend, beautiful wooded pathways, and a stunning view of the historic Cincinnati Music Hall. Have a special someone in your life? Take them on a walk through this local favorite.
• American Legacy Tours: Experience the rich history of Cincinnati! With ghost tours and a brave expedition to the city’s underground tunnels, you are guaranteed to make a few memories.
• Final Friday: On the last Friday of each month, OTR’s passionate art community displays its work for public consumption. It is an incredible exhibition of local talent! Note: If you, like many, struggle to find meaning in art, we suggest reducing your sobriety to lubricate your creative channels.
DOWNTOWN OUR BARS: THE RIGHTEOUS ROOM | IGBY’S | THE STRETCH
Downtown Cincinnati may be the area’s central business district, but don’t mistake it for “all work and no play!” You will find a constant supply of new outings to embrace in the heart of Cincinnati.
Ideas for Adventure:
• Fountain Square: This is definitely a “before the bar” trip (balance is important)! During the winter season, enjoy ice skating at the Fountain Square rink. Pick the right day and you might skate with Santa himself!
• Aronoff Center for the Arts: Watch world class talent in action! With a diverse lineup of plays and performances, you will find the perfect show to catch before a night out on the town.
• Cincinnati Cyclones: Embrace the cold weather and catch some puck action. Get fired up with our loyal fans, then go drink to celebrate at one of our downtown locations!
CLIFTON OUR BARS: THE ST. CLAIR | KEYSTONE BAR & GRILL | THE DIME
With a diverse and energetic college population, the Clifton area offers a wide array of experiences and places to explore. Whether you visit during the day or night, adventure awaits.
Ideas for Adventure: • Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden: Plan on going wild at the bars? Take inspiration straight from nature at the zoo! With over 500 animal and 3,000 plant species, the Cincinnati Zoo is one of the largest collections in the United States.
• Burnet Woods: With forest trails and the Wolff Planetarium, you can work up a thirst as you hike through this scenic location.
• UC Bearcats Basketball: Ready to get rowdy? Head to Fifth-Third Arena for Bearcats Basketball! Embrace the UC pride and apologize to your liver for the post-game celebrations.
CELEBRATE THE CITY
4EG is proud to call Cincinnati its home. During this holiday season, we are reminded of all the incredible businesses and people who make this city the shining gem of the Midwest. Whether you are a recent arrival or a Cincinnati native, we encourage you to explore this great city!
Happy holidays from all of us in the 4EG family.