Opening Day at The Stretch
Time & Location
About the event
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Baseball is back! We sure have missed our Cincinnati Reds, and we can’t think of a better way to kick off this season than celebrating at The Stretch!
On Opening Day (Thursday, April 1st), we’re opening at noon! Sip on $7 Tito’s cocktails or ramp things up with $11 Tito’s & Red Bulls! And no, it’s not an April Fool’s Day joke, DORA is officially happening at The Banks. Now you can take your drink beyond our patio and into the designated outdoor refreshment area – over 85 acres!
Please note, there are some rules:
- Alcoholic beverages must be in specific DORA cups.
- DORA beverages must stay within the boundaries of the district.
- Guests may take their DORA beverages from participating businesses but are not permitted to bring their drink into another business.
- Visitors are subject to open-container laws when outside of the district.
- DORA beverage sales open at 11 a.m. and close at midnight.
For their home opener, the Reds take on the St. Louis Cardinals at 4:10pm.
Show some "Cincy Love" at The Stretch on Opening Day!